- This is a paid service that provides an extended promotion (minimum 5 days) of the upcoming book to be hosted on the website.
- Examples of content may include, and are not limited to:
– Book Trailers / Promotional videos
– About the book and sneak peeks
– From humble beginnings- inspirations
– Facebook event parties
– Author / illustrator interviews
– Character QandA
– Competitions / giveaways
– Teaching notes and downloadable activities / interactive games
– Video content such as author readings, illustrator character drawings, etc
– Launch details
– Book Reviews
– Blog tour schedule
– Talk to the creator
– Sell your signed copy of the book
– Your blog tour arranged and continued at other popular hosting sites for review/interview/guest post.
Terms and Conditions
- Book tours must be scheduled at least SIX WEEKS in advance of book tour date. Your online tour will be hosted 1 to 2 weeks around the time of your physical book launch.
- A hosting fee for book tour promotion on the website is payable to Books On Tour as follows:
– 50% non-refundable hosting fee required upon booking, with remaining 50% paid upon completion of the tour.
- Any or all of the content listed above may be client’s own or developed by our team at an additional fee/service.
Optional marketing services may include:
– Media Release notes
– Book Trailer creation
– Website development
– Teaching Notes and Activities / Games
– Facebook Event Party Organisation
- The above services are charged per half hour and must be paid upon agreed completion. Please contact us for a quote.
- Clients are encouraged to be present on social media and be willing to participate in comments and questions from the general public.
- Your book can be made available through the Just Kids’ Lit Shop. All books sold via the website will incur a 20% of RRP fee (bank details will be required). The client must be willing to personally sign, and ship items to customers. It is the client’s responsibility to be reliable and prompt with deliveries and provide tracking details to Books On Tour.
- Books On Tour has the right to decline any proposal, with no further discussion being entered into.
- In the case where Books On Tour cancels a project, all monies will be refunded, with no further liabilites held accountable on Books On Tour’s behalf.
- The client is only permitted to post the content on their own website AFTER the completion of the book tour. N.B. Content developed by Books On Tour will only be released to the client as full resolution files upon book tour completion.
- Sharing of book tour content from the Books On Tour website via social media is permitted, and encouraged, during the event.
Video Content Advice
- Author book readings or illustrator drawings are examples of video content you might like to include in your tour. But you are welcome to get creative, as long as you’re entertaining!
- For best results, make sure your videos have clarity in both sound and focus. Light-filled spaces with non-distracting backgrounds work best.
- No one likes a shaky video (unless it’s done deliberately): place your camera on a tripod or steady surface.
- Completed videos may be sent as mp4 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dropbox to email@example.com.
- Book before December 31, 2017 for a February or March blog tour to receive this service at the INTRODUCTORY PRICE! Enquire within.
- Contact Books On Tour for a package deal or personalised quote. Book blog tour hosting operates for a minimum of five (5) days.
- Hosting fee includes: a review by one of the JWFK team, interview or Q and A, graphic design, advertising and marketing of your blog tour via email and social media outlets, and organising guest articles and reviews for other participating websites / organisations.
- Blog tours booked for a minimum of five (5) days will receive a FREE Lifetime JKL Directory Listing of your Author / Illustrator Profile, valued at $25.
- Pricing for optional extras, such as book trailers, website development, teaching notes and Facebook Event parties are charged per half hour. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Organise your book blog tour today!
© 2017 – 2018 Books On Tour